I made this 3-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Dip for our Bachelor watch party and everyone was shocked when I told them it was Whole30 approved! It’s creamy, delicious, spicy, and oh-so addicting and one that all of your guests will love (whole30 or not) on any gameday or gathering.
I hope you enjoy this 3-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Dip at your next watch party, game day tailgate or another gathering!
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (rotisserie works here)
- 1 cup mayonaise, try our homemade mayo or Primal Kitchen Mayo- both are Whole30
- 3/4 cup hot sauce (we love Tessemae's, Frank's Original and Wing-Time Wing Sauce)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir.
- Spoon ingredients into a 1 quart baking dish (or you can divide the dip up into 2-3 small coquette's if you are serving a crowd).
- Bake uncovered until hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes. (if you are baking in a small coquette's about 10 minutes).
- Remove from oven and serve with fresh cut veggies and/or crackers. Enjoy!