This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
If you know me, you know my ability to use Buffalo sauce in all the things is endless. You know how Frank’s Red Hot marketing slogan is I put that shit on everything. Well, that’s me. I really do. Enter this Buffalo Potato Salad.
What’s not to love about potatoes, homemade mayo, and buffalo sauce all combined to make a delicious, party-perfect potato salad? I mean, it’s pretty much foolproof! Plus, it’s a fun way to spice things up at your summer BBQ and really surprise your guests. Oh, and don’t forget to watch their jaws drop when you tell them this Buffalo Potato Salad is Whole30 approved!!
SHOP THE POST.
For another recipe without the spice, try my Herbed Potato Salad!
- 6-8 large yellow potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup celery, finely diced (about 2 stalks)
- 3/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup homemade mayo or Whole30 compliant
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot, original
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons, dill relish
- black pepper, to taste
- kosher salt, to taste
- chives, for garnish
- Place potatoes into pot and add water until the potatoes are completely covered. Turn the heat to high and bring water to a boil. Once water reaches a boil, reduce heat to a simmer and cook potatoes until fork tender, about 15 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes, celery, red onion, mayo, Frank's Red Hot, lemon juice, garlic, parsley and dill relish. Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives.
- Serve and enjoy!