This Oven-Baked Greek-Inspired Halibut is a delightful and simple dinner that uses Greek-inspired ingredients to give it a delicious, fun flavor!
While halibut can seem like a “fancy” filet of fish, halibut recipes don’t have to be complex or time-consuming at all! A simple blend of flavors alongside the white, flakey fish is all it takes to have a perfect dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes!
Here, Greek-inspired flavors like kalamata olives, grape tomatoes, oregano, lemon and feta cheese pair beautifully with the halibut. All you have to do is layer the ingredients in a roasting dish and throw it in the oven. It comes out oh-so flavorful and couldn’t be easier!
If you love this Oven-Baked Greek-Inspired Halibut recipe, you’ll also love:
Oven-Baked Greek-Inspired Halibut
- 4 [6-8 oz] halibut fillets
- 3/4 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- ¼ cup torn kalamata olives
- ½ lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- juice of ½ lemon
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tbsp of fresh oregano leaves loosely chopped
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese *omit for Whole30/Paleo
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the halibut filets in an oven-safe baking dish. Scatter the tomatoes, olives and lemon over and around the fish filets.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, and dijon until well combined. Pour the mixture over the fish.
- Sprinkle the top of the fish with the kosher salt, pepper and feta cheese. Transfer to the oven and bake until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes, (depending on the size of your halibut filets). Halibut should flake easily with a fork when done.