Typically, the summertime calls for relaxed evenings and more time on our hands. I’ve found this to be the complete opposite this year. As we finish remodeling our home and are gearing up to move, I’ve found myself with very little time to cook. This means it’s time to KEEP IT SIMPLE with this Easy Lemon Thyme Roasted Salmon. Food can always be nutritious, taste delicious…even with minimal ingredients and time in the kitchen!
This salmon dish is a super-simple one that my entire family just loved. In fact, Sutton’s response when I asked her if she enjoyed it was, “I usually am not a fan of Salmon, but this is really good.” hah! I loved her mature 7-year old response! I wasn’t sure what they’d think about the fresh thyme in there but they loved it!
I highly recommend you trying out this simple, healthy weeknight Easy Lemon Thyme Roasted Salmon dinner! For more fun salmon recipes try my Easy Creamy Spinach Stuffed Salmon, Easy Crispy Salmon Sticks, OR Spring Sheet Pan Salmon.
Easy Lemon-Thyme Roasted Salmon
- 4 [6-8 ounce] filets of salmon, skin removed
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 lemon, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place salmon filets in a baking dish and pat dry.
- Drizzle with olive oil and rub oil evenly into all of the salmon filets. Sprinkle with the salt, pepper, paprika. Top with the minced garlic, lemon zest, and scatter the lemon rounds around the salmon. Sprinkle with the fresh thyme.
- Transfer to the oven and roast until the salmon is cooked through and easily flakes with a fork, about 10-12 minutes (depending on how thick your salmon is).
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!!