This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This already simple pasta just got even easier with my Oven-Roasted Shrimp Scampi!
Although most are likely familiar with shrimp scampi, if you are not it is a lovely combination of shrimp, garlic, butter, and white wine. The delicious dish is usually made by sauteeing shrimp in a skillet, but here I decided to let the oven do all the work. I love leaning on my oven to make dinnertime easier because while dinner bakes, you can get your table set, sides prepared, or anything else that needs to get done!
step one: bake the shrimp
In this recipe, you’ll simply toss your shrimp with garlic, shallot, olive oil, and a few other bright ingredients like lemon zest and white wine, then let that bake until cooked through in under 15 minutes.
step two: cook pasta
While your shrimp bakes to perfection, it’s time to get your linguine cooked. Don’t forget to heavily salt your water!
step three: assemble and serve
Next, drain the pasta and add to your shrimp mixture. Gently toss the pasta until well incorporated with the shrimp and sauce, this is also when you will add the parmesan if you are using it! Serve the pasta with lemon and parsley then voila! Dinner is served.
I know y’all will love this Oven-Roasted Shrimp Scampi! I hope you turn to this dinner on nights when you need a simple dinner in a hurry.
Looking for more bright pasta dishes? Check out these recipes!
Oven-Roasted Shrimp Scampi
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 1 large shallot halved and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup dry white wine
- Zest of ½ a lemon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup fresh parsley leaves chopped
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp tails off
- 8 ounces gluten-free linguine
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese optional
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- Fresh parsley leaves chopped
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- In a 9×13-inch baking dish, add the garlic, shallot, red pepper flakes, olive oil, wine, lemon zest, salt, pepper, and shrimp. Toss until well combined.
- Place into the oven and bake until shrimp is cooked through, about 13 minutes.
- Add pasta to the boiling water with plenty of salt (about 1 tablespoon) and cook according to package directions.
- Remove the shrimp from the oven and drain the pasta.
- Add the pasta to the baking dish with the shrimp and gently toss until coated. Add the parmesan (if using) and toss once more. Taste and add more salt as needed.
- Divide among 4 bowls, top with parsley, and serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
Photography by Eat Love Eats.