This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Here is another stupid easy, oh-so-delicious weeknight dinner that uses rotisserie chicken and limited ingredients — an Easy Sesame Chicken and Snow Pea Stir Fry.
This dinner comes together so effortlessly and the end result is absolutely delicious — what a win. Making this perfect for those busy days when you really do not feel like doing much work in the kitchen or what want to be creative with items you have on hand but still want a wholesome dinner to put on the table for yourself or your family. And you can easily do that by quickly making this stir fry then serving as-is or alongside some brown rice or cauliflower rice if preferred!
In this stir fry recipe, I used snow peas as the green, but you can really use whatever you have on hand. Try sautéing up bell peppers and onions, green beans, or even asparagus would be delicious!! Regardless, I hope this Easy Sesame Chicken and Snow Pea Stir Fry serves as a reminder to you that getting food on the table does not have to be a huge chore…and that keeping it simple can still result in a delicious dinner!
Here are some more fun, easy recipes that use rotisserie chicken:
Easy Sesame Chicken and Snow Pea Stir Fry
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- ½ medium-sized white onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 9 oz package of snow peas
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp white pepper or black pepper
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes optional for heat
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- ½ tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions and garlic and cook until softened, 2-3 minutes.
- Add snow peas, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper and continue to cook, stirring, until the snow peas are slightly softened, about 3 more minutes. Add coconut aminos, sesame oil, fish sauce, rice vinegar and bring to a simmer so that the sauce reduces a bit, 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in shredded chicken and the toasted sesame seeds and toss to coat the chicken evenly and just heat the chicken through, about 2 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.