Here is a super fun and simple recipe that comes together in just 15 minutes that is absolutely delicious — Easy Rotisserie Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Peanut Sauce!
Some nights, you just don’t want to think much about dinner. You’re tired and don’t want to cook, but want to grab something healthy. This recipe takes little time to prepare and, thanks to the reliable and simple store-bought rotisserie chicken, you can have it on a plate in record time!
Here, I used radicchio in place of traditional lettuce cups. Radicchio is not only beautiful, but I love the taste of it! It’s got a little bit of a bitter flavor to it, but so delicious. But the best part? I find that radicchio is much more sturdy than butter lettuce or iceberg, which tears very easily. You can most certainly opt to use another lettuce as your vehicle here, but I encourage you to try radicchio!
I simply filled the lettuce cups with the shredded, cooked chicken and some freshly cut veggies. The best part of these Easy Rotisserie Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Peanut Sauce? The simple and easy-to-make peanut drizzle that goes RIGHT on top! This flavor booster makes all the difference in making this 15-minute dinner taste impressive!
Here are some more fun, easy recipes that use rotisserie chicken:
Want to save even more time on this recipe? Skip this sauce and pair the lettuce cups with my SideDish Creamy Sesame Dressing!
Easy Rotisserie Chicken Lettuce Cups with Peanut Sauce
For the Peanut-Sauce:
- 1 tbsp creamy unsweetened peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp fish sauce
For the Lettuce Cups:
- 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken About 1 whole chicken
- 1 small red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 4 green onions halved lengthwise then sliced into 2-inch pieced in half (green and white parts)
- 1 large head of radicchio, torn into leaves *you can sub iceberg or butter lettuce
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup loosely chopped roasted peanuts
- Cilantro for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, sriracha, lime juice, coconut aminos and fish sauce. Whisk until smooth.
- On a platter or individual plates, arrange the radicchio leaves then fill the cups with the chicken, red bell pepper and green onion then top with the chopped peanuts.
- Drizzle and serve with the peanut sauce! Enjoy!