This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Say hello to your new weeknight favorite for the whole family — One-Pot Taco Pasta!
Who doesn’t love a good one-pot pasta? I know you guys do because my one-pot hamburger helper is one of the most popular recipes on my blog. Some nights, you just gotta get food on the table for the entire family and this is One-Pot Taco Pasta does just that but it also will satisfy your tastes buds and it only uses cleaner ingredients.
And yes, even I eat this one because sometimes a little brown rice pasta is all I want after a long day. If you haven’t heard me say it before, Jovial Brown Rice Pasta is by far my favorite Gluten-Free Pasta. The texture is fantastic and it only has 2 ingredients: brown rice flour and water. That’s all. Can’t beat that, huh?
I encourage you to make this one-pot wonder for your family this week. I just know they will LOVE it. Enjoy!
One-Pot Taco Pasta
- 2 tbsp. olive or avocado oil
- 1 lb. grass beef
- 1/2 onion diced fine
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 10 oz. can Diced Tomatoes & Jalapenos Rotel or Hatch Brand
- 12 oz. box Jovial Brown Rice Pasta Fusilli Pasta any fusilli, elbow, or penne pasta works
- 4 cups chicken broth for a richer dish, use 2 cups broth + 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese optional
Optional for Garnish
- Freshly chopped cilantro
- Sliced avocado
- Sliced Jalapenos
- Sliced Radishes
- Heat oil over medium-high heat. Add beef and onion and brown the beef, breaking it up with the back of a spoon, until it is no longer pink. About 7 minutes.
- Drain excess fat off of the beef if necessary.
- Season the beef with salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, oregano, and add the tomato paste. Toss to coat evenly.
- Add the pasta, the can of diced tomatoes + jalapenos, and the broth (or milk if using). Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil, then adjust heat to a slow steady boil, stirring occasionally and cook pasta for 13 minutes.
- Turn off heat and stir in cheese (if using).
- Let stand a few minutes before serving.
- Garnish (optional) with freshly chopped cilantro, sliced avocado, sliced jalapeños, and radishes.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
Photography by Eat Love Eats.