This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
A few years back I shared this simple, crowd-pleasing appetizer on my stories and it needed a place on the blog — Cranberry Brie Bites!
These are really a mini or individual version of that delightful pastry-wrapped brie that everyone adores so much at holiday parties. Just as easy to make and ever so delicious.
There’s nothing healthy here to see. Just a good old-fashioned appetizer that is perfect for the holidays!
For another cranberry appetizer, try my Crockpot Cranberry-Orange Meatballs!
And for another puff pastry recipe, try my Mini Croque Monsieur Bites!
Cranberry Brie Bits
- 1 package puff pastry defrosted
- Approximately 3 oz brie about 1/4 wheel of brie (no need to remove the rind, it’s edible)
- 1/2 cup spicy cranberry jelly I use Austin slow burn brand, but any will do
- 1/4 cup loosely chopped hazelnuts
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 and lightly spray a mini cupcake tin with cooking spray.
- Lay puff pastry out across a cutting board. Cut pastry dough into 3 equal sections. Then cut each section into 4 even slices. You should have 12 pieces total. I use a pizza slicer to make this easy.
- Gently form each pastry by pressing your fingers into the cupcake tin and creating a small basket for the brie and jelly.
- Cut brie into 12 1/2 inch squares and place one slice in each tin.
- Top each tin with a 1 teaspoon of spicy cranberry jelly.
- Sprinkle with hazelnuts.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until pastry dough is golden and brie has melted.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
Photography by Eat Love Eats.