This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Since the Thanksgiving menu and grocery list was such a hit last month, I am so excited to share my 2021 Holiday Menu with you! I know many people have dishes they traditionally make for the holidays, but I hope this menu inspires you to try something completely new — or at least incorporate one new menu item!
Grain-Free Millionaire’s Tart
Make-Ahead Tips + Notes:
- For the Rosemary Tequila Spritzer: If using real sugar, your simple syrup will last covered in your fridge for one month! Great to make in advance of your holiday gathering. Note, if using Monkfruit you will need to use right away as it will crystallize.
- For the Baked Feta with Olives, Sopressate and Thyme: The day before your gathering, do everything but bake! Cover with foil and keep in your fridge then bake according to the directions.
- For the Herb-Crusted Beef Tenderloin: Make the Horseradish Sauce 2-3 days before your dinner and store covered in the fridge (it can last up to 5-7 days in your fridge though). For the rest of the recipe, pre-chop your fresh herbs! This will help save you time when making the recipe day of. I store the freshly chopped herbs in a zip-top bag or small air-tight container and in the fridge.
- For the Caramelized Onion Scalloped Potatoes: To save some time, caramelize your onions the day before your dinner. Store covered in the fridge until ready to make the potatoes.
- If making this alongside my Herb-Crusted Beef Tenderloin, cook the potatoes at 375℉ then remove from the oven and set aside (covered) while your tenderloin is cooking at 425℉. Then, after you pull the tenderloin out of the oven and let it rest, add the potatoes into the oven uncovered to get your cheese bubbly. Everything will be perfectly warmed for serving!
- For the Grain-Free Millionaire’s Tart: This requires a lot of chilling time, so I highly recommend making this 1-2 days before your dinner then keep it covered and stored in the fridge until you are ready to eat it.
Download the Menu Here –> 2021 Holiday Menu
Download the Grocery List for 8 Here –> 2021 Holiday Grocery List
Need a few more ideas? Here are some recipes from holiday’s past!