This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Here is a fun and festive spritzer that is perfect for celebrating the holiday season. Whether you are entertaining for NYE or a Christmas Dinner, the Rosemary Tequila Spritzer is a definite crowd pleaser!
The star of this spritzer is the rosemary simple syrup. And if you’ve never made simple syrup before, don’t be scared. It’s seriously simple! You’ll boil equal parts sugar and water then simply boil until the sugar is dissolved. After that, you’ll remove from heat, add the rosemary and let is steep while the syrup cools. It will quickly draw out lots of flavor to use in your cocktail!
After that, all you’ll need to do is combine the rest of your Rosemary Tequila Spritzer ingredients with a bit of the syrup then you’ll be shaking, pouring, and cheers-ing in no time.
Rosemary Tequila Spritzer
For the Rosemary Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar or Monk Fruit sweetener (see note)
- 2 Rosemary sprigs
For the Spritzer:
- 2 shots LALO Tequila
- 1 shot freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 shot Rosemary Simple Syrup
- Champagne to top
- Rosemary sprigs for garnish
Make the Simple Syrup:
- Add the sugar and water to a small saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Once dissolved, set aside and add the rosemary sprigs and let it cool. Strain before using.
Make the Spritzer:
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the tequila, orange juice, simple syrup with ice and shake.
- Strain into glasses and top with champagne and a sprig of rosemary!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.