Here is a fun and festive spritzer that is perfect for celebrating the Holiday season. Whether you are entertaining for NYE or a Christmas Dinner, the Rosemary Tequila Spritzer is a definite crowd pleaser!
Rosemary Tequila Spritzer
For the Rosemary Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar or Monk Fruit sweetener (see note)
- 2 Rosemary sprigs
For the Spritzer:
- 2 shots LALO Tequila
- 1 shot freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 shot Rosemary Simple Syrup
- Champagne to top
- Rosemary sprigs for garnish
Make the Simple Syrup:
- Add the sugar and water to a small saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Once dissolved, set aside and add the rosemary sprigs and let it cool. Strain before using.
Make the Spritzer:
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the tequila, orange juice, simple syrup with ice and shake.
- Strain into glasses and top with champagne and a sprig of rosemary!