These Roasted Pesto Potatoes are a great side dish for any meal! If you enjoy these Roasted Pesto Potatoes, try my Pesto Baked Sweet Potatoes!
Roasted Pesto Potatoes
Write a review
- 2 lb small potato medley, halved
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Lemon-Basil Pesto, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400
- On a large baking sheet, toss potatoes in about 2 tbsp. olive oil. Season with salt and pepper (to taste).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Tossing halfway through cook time. Potatoes should be tender and golden brown when complete.
- While potatoes bake, prepare your pesto. Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Set aside while potatoes finish roasting.
- When potatoes are finished roasting, combine in a large bowl. Top with desired amount of pesto (I used about 3/4 cup) and toss to evenly coat. Serve and enjoy!
- You can use whatever potato you prefer. I love using red potatoes, too!
- If desired, top with freshly chopped basil for a little garnish!
The Defined Dish https://thedefineddish.com/