This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This Honey-Orange Glazed Pork Stir Fry will quickly become a weekday favorite for your entire family!
This Honey-Orange Glazed Pork Stir Fry is a deliciously sweet and savory stir fry to add to your weeknight rotation! I am in love with the flavors in this dish. It has an umami flavor, a touch of citrus, and a sticky-sweetness from the honey. With just a few ingredients and a simple cooking method, you’ll have dinner together in no time.
for the honey-orange glaze, you’ll need:
- Coconut Aminos
- Toasted Sesame Oil
- Rice Vinegar
- Fresh Ginger
- Orange Zest + Juice
- Sriracha (If serving sensitive palates, feel free to omit this from the glaze!)
Step One: Make the Simple Honey-Orange Glaze:
In a small bowl, simply combine all of the glaze ingredients. Here is where you can omit the sriracha if you are serving sensitive palates! I tend to omit then simple add sriracha to my own plate.
step two: prepare the pork
You will start by coating the pork with avocado oil, salt, pepper, and tapioca flour. Once well-coated, cook the pork until a crisp crust forms on both sides then set aside.
step 3: finish the stir fry
In the same skillet used to brown the pork, saute the garlic and onion. Once softened, add the browned pork and the sauce to the skillet. Toss until the pork is well coated and the cook until the sauce begins to thicken. Add toasted sesame seeds, if desired!
step 4: serve and enjoy
Serve the pork over steamed rice with a side of broccoli and enjoy!
With this Honey-Orange Glazed Pork Stir Fry, you’ll have a delightful dinner on the table in no time that the whole family will love!
Honey-Orange Glazed Pork Stir Fry
For the Honey Orange Glaze
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- zest of half an orange
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoon sriracha hot sauce (omit if sensitive to heat)
- 1/3 cup Nature Nate’s 100% Pure, Raw & Unfiltered Organic Honey
For the Pork
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 1 cup diced white onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- steamed rice, for serving (brown, jasmine, or cauliflower)
- steamed broccoli, for serving
For the Honey Orange Glaze
- In a small bowl, combine the coconut aminos, sesame oil, rice vinegar, ginger, orange zest, orange juice, sriracha and honey. Whisk until well combined and set aside.
For the Pork
- In a large bowl, add the pork tenderloin, salt, pepper, 1 tbsp of the avocado oil and tapioca flour. Toss to coat.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat with the remaining 3 tablespoons of avocado oil. When the skillet is hot, spread the pork into a single layer and let cook, undisturbed, until it is crisp and browned on one side, about 3 minutes. Flip pork and continue to cook until crisp on the other side, about 3 more minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the browned pork to a plate and set aside while you prepare the rest of the stir fry.
- In the same skillet, add the onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, scraping up any of the brown bit until the onions are tender, about 3 minutes. When the onions are tender, pour the sauce into the skillet and toss until well-combined. Bring to a simmer and let cook, stirring, allowing the sauce to reduce by half, about 4 minutes.
- After the sauce has started to thicken, add the pork and any of its juices back to the skillet. Continue to cook until the pork is well-coated, about 2 more minutes.
- Serve with rice and steamed broccoli. Enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
Photography and Styling by Jess Gaertner Creative.