This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Here is a simple salmon recipe that is perfect to whip up and throw into the oven on a busy weeknight: Honey-Ginger Baked Salmon. The perfect protein to make and serve however you prefer!
Beautiful, center-cut salmon is drizzled with an Asian-inspired honey-ginger sauce and baked until it is cooked through and flakey. I love serving this with my Stir-Fried Szechuan String Beans with Shiitake Mushrooms and steamed white rice for a complete meal; however, it really pairs nicely with most veggies and salads! And if you’re looking for another baked salmon recipe, try my Sheet Pan Gochujang Glazed Salmon!
This is a great way to quickly prepare salmon with little effort. Simple season and marinade then pop into the oven while you get the rest of your meal prepared. Plus, minimal clean up which is always a win!
I hope you enjoy this salmon as much as my family does!
Honey-Ginger Baked Salmon
- 1.5 pounds center-cut salmon
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 4 scallions thinly sliced, white parts only
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- Thinly sliced scallions green parts only
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and place the salmon in an oven safe baking dish (I use a 2 ½ quart oval roaster).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, coconut aminos, garlic, ginger, rice vinegar, sesame seeds and sesame oil until well combined.
- Pour the sauce over the salmon. Sprinkle the top with scallions, the salt, and pepper.
- Transfer to the oven and bake the salmon for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, carefully baste the salmon (spoon the sauce over the top of the salmon). Continue cooking until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, 8 to 10 more minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, spoon the sauce again over the top of the salmon and garnish with toasted sesame seeds and scallions, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.