You all already know how much I love my collard wraps. I think it is such a delicious and fun way to enjoy a healthy lunch. I also love that you can prepare these ahead of time and the collards are sturdy enough to hold for a few days for grab-and-go lunches. If you haven’t tried a collard wrap, I encourage you to do so ASAP with these Caesar Chicken Collard Wraps! They are just so good.
Here is a fun take on a caesar salad wrap with using my Whole30 Caesar Salad Dressing that y’all know I make wayyyy too often! I had some leftover and thought this would be the perfect way to utilize my leftovers. I was right! These Caesar Chicken Collard Wraps are perfect. Enjoy!
- Prepare the collard greens (see link above).
- Lay the two prepared collard greens side by side, overlapping by about 1 inch. Place sliced avocado down first.
- In a bowl, combine the shredded chicken and the caesar dressing. Toss until evenly coated.
- Place about 1/3 cup of the caesar chicken on top of the avocado.
- Top with shredded cabbage, and gently begin to roll the leaves up, folding the ends in as you go (like a burrito). Leave seam-side down and cut in half with a sharp knife.