For me, the perfect Sunday brunch is a big, juicy bunless burger with a side of sweet potato fries. Since you all know I am all about the savory, spicy flavors, I like to ‘zest’ up my sweet potatoes fries in lots of yummy spices and toss them in the oven roast for an easy, delicious side dish. I know you will all love these Zesty Sweet Potato Fries as much as I do!
Spring is here! Fire up your grills and get some burgers going and serve these delicious Zesty Sweet Potato Fries with them!! They are a crowd-pleaser!!! Oh, and these go fantastically with Tessemae’s Ketchup for the perfect Whole30 feast.
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and cut into strips (or fries)
- 2 tbsp. Avocado or Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- dash cayenne pepper optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the cut sweet potatoes in a large bowl and toss with 2 tbsp. oil until coated evenly.
- Add all of the seasonings, and toss again until evenly coated.
- Spread across a parchment paper lined baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast in oven for 40-45 minutes, tossing halfway through baking time. Fries should be cooked through and crispy on the edges.
Molly ZJanuary 7, 2021 at 12:28 am
Hi Alex!! Huge fan of yours. I’m cooking my way through your book for my second whole 30 🙂 Your book is actually my saving grace for my W30 journey!! So i found the fries to be soggy after roasting them at 375. Broiled them for the last 5 min and that did the trick. Very very tasty!!