Have you guys tried the new Tessemae’s Avocado Ranch dressing? WOW. I am absolutely crazy about it!! This Whole30 approved (dairy-free, gluten-free, sugar-free), thick and creamy, delicious avocado-infused ranch dressing goes good on everything! Seriously, put it on all the things! But my new favorite thing is drizzling it over this Ultimate Chicken Taco Salad (which I normally have a rendition of once a week).
This Ultimate Chicken Taco Salad, by the way, is next-level good! That’s why I call it my *Ultimate* Chicken Taco Salad. But don’t let that scare you, it couldn’t be easier to make!! A big bowl of veggies topped with rotisserie chicken that is tossed in the most magnificent blend of spices and all drizzled with Tessemae’s Avocado Ranch. It’s the perfect, easy, filling weeknight meal that you are just going to LOVE.
For more salad inspiration, check out this round-up.
- 4 cups shredded chicken (1 rotisserie chicken)
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder (chili powder is fine too)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 head romaine lettuce, cut for salad
- 1 medium watermelon radish (or 4 regular radishes), sliced thin and cut into matchsticks
- Pico de gallo
- 2 avocados, sliced thin
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
- Tessemaes Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Heat skillet over medium heat and melt ghee. Once ghee is melted, add paprike, cumin, chipotle chili powder, garlic and oregano. Toast herbs and spices for about 1-2 minutes. Once fragrant, add tomato paste and stir to combine. Slowly pour chicken broth into the paste + spice mixture, whisking, until well combined and turned into a thick sauce.
- Add chicken to the skillet and toss until even coated in the sauce and cook until chicken is just heated through. Season with salt and pepper and toss once more.
- Assemble salad by dividing the romaine, radish, pico de gallo and avocado amongst 4 bowls. Top with chicken and a slice of lime. Drizzle with Tessemaes Avocado Ranch dressing.