This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Cheers to another fun cocktail recipe that is perfect to enjoy this Labor Day weekend, Staci’s Frozen Mojitos!
My good friend, Stacie, is an incredible host and entertainer, and this is one of her go-to cocktails when entertaining on a warm day. It really goes well with anything and is a total crowd pleaser! All you need is a ton of fresh mint, fresh lime, a good white rum, agave and ice. The trick? to really let it blend for awhile in a high-powered blender until the frozen mojito is a slushy-like consistency. Delicious!
Staci’s Frozen Mojitos are perfect for wrapping up the summer heat and for kicking off the football season!! Double/triple the recipe for a gathering and enjoy!
Staci's Frozen Mojitos
- ⅔ cup or 4.5 ounces white rum *Staci uses Panama Pacific-Blanco 3 year rum
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ cup packed fresh mint leaves more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or 2 for a little bit sweeter
- 2 cups crushed iced
- lime wedges optional for garnish
- In a blender, combine the rum, lime juice, mint, agave, and ice. Blend until it is a slushy consistency, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour into preferred serving glasses and garnish with a sprig of mint and lime wedge if desired.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.