This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Y’all know I love spice and cannot say no to a margarita, so if you’re like me, you’re gonna love my new Spicy Skinny Margarita! The perfect drink to add to your poolside hang or whenever hosting.
Let’s just say, this recipe may give Clayton’s Margarita a run for its money — yep, it’s that good! With just a few ingredients, you’ll have a cocktail your guests are sure to enjoy.
More Cocktails to try this Summer:
Spicy Skinny Margarita
- 4 oz LALO Blanco Tequila
- ½ large jalapeno seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 2 oz lime juice
- 1 oz freshly-squeezed orange juice
- ½ oz honey
- 1 tsp egg white
- salt for serving
- lime wedges for serving
- In a cocktail shaker, add the sliced jalapeno and lime juice. With a cocktail muddler or back end of a wooden spoon, break up the jalapeno.
- Next, add the freshly squeezed orange juice, honey, tequila and egg white to the shaker then dry shake — aka, no ice.
- Salt your glasses then add ice. Pour your margarita, serve with a lime wedge and enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.