Y’all know I love spice and cannot say no to a margarita, so if you’re like me, you’re gonna love my new Spicy Skinny Margarita!
Let’s just say, this recipe may give Clayton’s Margarita a run for its money — yep, it’s that good!
More Cocktails to try this Summer:
Spicy Skinny Margarita
- 4 oz LALO Blanco Tequila
- ½ large jalapeno seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 2 oz lime juice
- 1 oz freshly-squeezed orange juice
- ½ oz honey
- 1 tsp egg white
- salt for serving
- lime wedges for serving
- In a cocktail shaker, add the sliced jalapeno and lime juice. With a cocktail muddler or back end of a wooden spoon, break up the jalapeno.
- Next, add the freshly squeezed orange juice, honey, tequila and egg white to the shaker then dry shake — aka, no ice.
- Salt your glasses then add ice. Pour your margarita, serve with a lime wedge and enjoy!