This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Need an easy, sheet pan dinner to throw together on a busy weeknight? Well, this Sheet Pan Salmon + Broccoli with Harissa-Honey-Butter Drizzle is a great one to try!
Simple ingredients come together to make a flavorful, delicious bowl that is bursting with flavor, and it will come together quickly, and easily. I love baking salmon in the oven to take any guesswork out of cooking it. In just about 15 minutes, you’ll have perfectly baked salmon that you’ll then coat in an irresistible drizzle. For a similar recipe but with a different flavor, try my Sheet Pan Gochujang Glazed Salmon!
here’s what you’ll need:
- Salmon Filets
- Avocado Oil
- Salt + Pepper
- Salted Butter
- Lemon Zest
- Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- Jasmine Rice or Cauliflower Rice, Optional for Serving
While you’re broccoli and salmon bake, you’ll make the simple Harissa-Honey-Butter Drizzle that you are seriously going to want to put on everything. It’s the perfect balance of sweet and spicy that I cannot get enough of!
Once everything is ready, you can serve this dinner as-is, or serve alongside jasmine rice or cauliflower rice, whatever you prefer! No matter how you serve, you are sure to love this meal.
I hope you love it this Sheet Pan Salmon + Broccoli with Harissa-Honey-Butter Drizzle!
For more sheet pan salmon recipes, be sure to check these out!
Sheet Pan Salmon + Broccoli with Harissa-Honey-Butter Drizzle
For the Sheet Pan Salmon + Broccoli:
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon Avocado oil
- 2 [6-8 ounce] center cut salmon filets
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
For the Harissa-Honey-Butter Sauce:
- 3 tablespoon salted butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Harissa you can sub your favorite hot sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, about 1/2 small lemon
- 2 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro leaves
For Serving (optional):
- steamed jasmine rice, sub cauliflower rice
- fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
Make the Sheet Pan Salmon + Broccoli:
- Preheat the oven to 375F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the broccoli florets on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the avocado oil and toss to coat. Spread the broccoli to each side of the baking sheet to make room in the center for the salmon filets.
- Place the salmon filets in the center. Coat each filet with 1 tsp each of avocado oil and spread to evenly coat.
- Season the broccoli and the salmon evenly with the salt and pepper. Transfer to the preheated oven and roast until salmon is cooked through and easily flakes with a fork, 12 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, Make the Harissa-Honey Butter:
- Heat a small skillet or saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the butter and let melt.
- Add the honey, harissa, garlic, lemon zest, and cilantro and whisk until well combined. Cook, lightly simmering, to allow the flavors to meld and slightly thicken, about 5 minutes.
- To serve, divide the salmon and broccoli over steamed rice, if desired. Drizzle with the harissa-honey-butter and garnish with cilantro! Enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
Photography and Styling by Jess Gaertner Creative.