Need an easy, sheet pan dinner to throw together on a busy weeknight? Well, this Sheet Pan Salmon + Broccoli with Harissa-Honey-Butter Drizzle is a great one to try!!!
Simple ingredients come together to make a flavorful, delicious bowl that is bursting with flavor! I hope you love it! 🙂
Sheet Pan Salmon + Broccoli with Harissa-Honey-Butter Drizzle
For the Sheet Pan Salmon + Broccoli:
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp Avocado oil
- 2 [6-8 ounce] center cut salmon filets
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
For the Harissa-Honey-Butter Sauce:
- 3 tbsp salted butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp Harissa you can sub your favorite hot sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp lemon zest, about 1/2 small lemon
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped cilantro leaves
For Serving (optional):
- steamed jasamine rice
- fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
Make the Sheet Pan Salmon + Broccoli:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the broccoli florets on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the avocado oil and toss to coat. Spread the broccoli to each side of the baking sheet to make room in the center for the salmon filets.
- Place the salmon filets in the center. Coat each filet with 1 tsp each of avocado oil and spread to evenly coat.
- Season the broccoli and the salmon evenly with the salt and pepper. Transfer to the preheated oven and roast until salmon is cooked through and easily flakes with a fork, 12 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, make the Harissa-Honey-Butter:
- Heat a small skillet or saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the butter and let melt.
- Add the honey, harissa, garlic, lemon zest, and cilantro and whisk until well combined. Cook, lightly simmering, to allow the flavors to meld and slightly thicken, about 5 minutes.
Serve it up:
- To serve, divide the salmon and broccoli over steamed rice, if desired. Drizzle with the harissa-honey-butter and garnish with cilantro! Enjoy!