This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
I absolutely love hashbrown potatoes, especially when they are spiced to perfection and cooked with bell peppers and onions. Doing them stovetop can be quite messy, so here is an easy sheet pan Oven Roasted Breakfast Potatoes recipe that is perfect for meal prep! I love making a big batch of these oven-roasted breakfast potatoes on a Sunday and having them around all week to serve alongside my breakfast (or dinner) throughout the week. They are absolutely delicious and I know you will just love them!!
If you loved these Oven Roasted Breakfast Potatoes, try my Oven-Roasted Kiki Potatoes!
- 1lb yellow potatoes, diced large
- 1 red bell pepper, diced medium
- 1 green bell pepper, diced medium
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced medium
- 3 tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place the potatoes, red pepper, green pepper, onion on a sheet tray. Drizzle with oil.
- Season with garlic powder, sweet paprika, dried thyme, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Spread across a large baking sheet in a single layer and roast in oven until golden brown and crisp on the edges, about 40 minutes, tossing halfway through the cook time.