This Jamaican Jerk Seasoning is a great addition to pretty much any protein you can think of, and these Jamaican Jerk Baked Chicken Wings couldn’t be easier or more delicious. Gameday or not, these are a great addition to any party and your guests will love them. So many delicious flavors packed into one little wing! YUM.
For more wings like these Jamaican Jerk Baked Chicken Wings, try these recipes!
- 3 lbs. Split Chicken Wings
- 2 Tbsp. Homemade Jerk Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- You'll need a wire rack to bake the wings on!
- Rinse wings and let them dry out. You can do this one of two ways depending on your time frame: I like to place mine in a collander and set the collander on top of a kitchen towel in the fridge for about 2 hours. If you don't have that kinda time, pat them as dry as you can possibily get them with paper towels.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place dry chicken wings in a large bowl.
- Pour in 2 tbsp. of the jerk seasoning and toss until the wings are evenly coated.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and toss again, until all are coated evenly.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil. Set the wire rack on top of the foil wrapped sheet. Spread the wings across the wire rack in a single layer.
- Place in oven and bake until chicken is cooked through and skin is crispy, about 40-50 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Using a spatula, remove wings from wire rack and onto a serving platter.
- Serve and enjoy!