This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
It’s football season, you are taking on the Whole30 Challenge and you NEED wings. This Easy Whole30 Boneless Buffalo Baked Chicken Thighs recipe is here to save you and give you that fix; but either way, this is a simple weeknight meal that goes great with any green side!! The leftover thighs (if you have any) keep great and you can serve them over some greens for lunch!
Easy Whole30 Boneless Buffalo Baked Chicken Thighs
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- 1 cup Tabasco Wing Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Season both sides of the chicken thighs with kosher salt, black pepper, and dust lightly with garlic powder, to taste.
- Place in an oven-safe dish (that has sides) and pour 1 cup of hot sauce over the thighs. Using tongs, flip thighs over a few times so that they are all evenly coated in the hot sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, uncovered. Remove from oven, flip chicken thighs and place back in the oven and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Remove and serve immediately. Add a dash or two more of hot sauce if you dare!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.