This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
I made these Easy No-Bake Butterfinger Bites recently on Instagram and they were so delicious, I just thought they deserved their own spot here too!
I am always trying to think of easy sweets to include in the girls’ lunchboxes or just to have on hand when we are looking for a sweet treat. I love making simple bites like these to keep on hand in my fridge or freezer. I’ve made a few different types of sweet bites before but wanted to take the beloved flavors of a Butterfinger and make those into a simple, at-home treat. And let me just tell y’all, I nailed it.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Corn Flakes
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Dark Chocolate Chips (I use Hu Gems to keep these bites dairy-free!)
- Coconut Oil
- Maldon or other Flaky Salt
Step One: Crush the Corn Flakes
After you line a sheet pan with parchment paper, you’ll start making the base of your bites. I typically used rice crispies in bites like this but swapped to crushed corn flakes and WOW, I may never go back. They give a delicious crunch and really mimic the texture of a Butterfinger.
Step Two: Finish Your Base
Add your crushed corn flakes to a large bowl then add the peanut butter and honey. This works as the perfect bind for the base of your bite!
Step Three: Roll Your Bites
Next, you’ll roll your base into about 12 bites. If you’re having issues rolling or it is sticking to your hands too much, I’d recommend dampening your hands slightly. This usually helps me! Once rolled, add to the prepared baking sheet.
Step 4: Melt the Chocolate
Next, you’ll add your chocolate and coconut oil to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 20-second increments until melted and smooth. It’s important to do this in increments so your chocolate doesn’t burn!
Step 5: Assemble, Cool, then Enjoy Your Easy No-Bake Butterfinger Bites
And finally, you’ll roll each bite in the melted chocolate then place them back onto your sheet pan and top with flaky salt. Then, the hardest part — waiting for the chocolate to harden! You’ll want to put these in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
And there you have it, my Easy No-Bake Butterfinger Bites! I seriously love these and almost always have these in my freezer now for a quick sweet bite. Hope you turn to these as often as I do!
looking for more delicious bites?
Easy No-Bake Butterfinger Bites
- 1 ½ cup cups corn flakes (see note)
- 1 cup smooth creamy peanut butter (see note)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips I use HU Gems
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Maldon or flaky salt
- Line a small baking sheet or plate with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the corn flakes in a large plastic bag and crush with hands until coarsely crumbled. Add the crushed corn flakes to a large bowl with the peanut butter and honey. Mix until well combined. Roll into balls (about 1 tablespoon each) and place onto prepared sheet pan. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, add the chocolate and coconut oil. Microwave in 20 second increments, stirring in-between, until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- One at a time, coat the bites into the melted chocolate, using a fork and rolling in the chocolate. Continue until all coated. Top with salt.
- Place into the fridge until the chocolate is hardened, at least 30 minutes. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge or freezer.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.