This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
The flavor explosion that is harissa + curry is a dream come true to me. I love that warm spice from the curry combined with the spicy heat from the harissa. Which, obviously, makes this a perfect combination for a wing recipe! It’s football season and my husband’s favorite treat is when I make wings for a long day of Sunday Football watching. I try to change things up to keep him on his toes, and these Curry + Harissa Baked Wings were definitely a WINNER.
- 3 lbs. chicken wings (preferably split, but whole is okay if that is all you can find)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tbsp. (plus more for serving) Mina Harissa
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine wings and season with salt and pepper, to taste, the cumin, curry powder and 2 tbsp. of harissa. Toss to coat evenly.
- Arrange chicken wings (do not overcrowd) on 1-2 large baking sheets on top of a wire rack. Bake in oven at 400 until golden brown and crisp, about 35-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, brush each wing with a little more harissa. Garnish with cilantro, serve and enjoy!