This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Do yourself a huge favor and make some Whole30 approved homemade mayo this week and with that mayo, do yourself another favor and make a batch of this amazing Curried Tuna Salad.
My newest obsession has been homemade mayonnaise. I cannot believe that I did an entire Whole30 challenge before without having a batch of this in the fridge the entire time! It is SO easy to make and you will find it tastes SO much better than store-bought mayo, I think it’s a texture thing because let me tell you, homemade mayonnaise is like a soft pillowy cloud of deliciousness and takes this recipe to a whole other level.
This recipe is absolutely delicious, great for a grab and go lunch, and also a great snack (just have 1/2 cup) if you are just starving and about to eat your fist midday.
Enjoy this Curried Tuna Salad!
- 2 5-oz cans albacore tuna in water, drained (no salt added)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup loosely chopped green onion white and green parts
- 1/2 cup of red seedless grapes halved
- 2 tbsp. Whole30 approved mayonnaise I use homemade or Primal Kitchen's
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 tsp. minced garlic
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, using a fork stir to combine all ingredients until just blended.
- Served over a bed of baby spinach (I've also had over Organic Girl Supergreens) then drizzle with olive oil and a squeeze of some fresh lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.