This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
You know what makes me a happy mom? Tessemae’s products. Not only do I love them, but my kids love them. Not to mention, they are made with only the cleanest of ingredients…many of their products being Whole30 Compliant. I love to use their products on nights that I want to throw together dinner and not make my own sauce. Like with these Chicken + Bacon Ranch Bowls!
Now let me tell you a little something about this recipe. I was trying to come up with something my entire family would just gobble up and thought to myself: what are my kids favorite healthy foods? Chicken? yes! Bacon? Yes! Sweet Potatoes? They love them! and Ranch Dressing? omg yes! Those ingredients all go well together so let’s put it all in a bowl and call it a day! All I needed was something green, so I threw in some roasted broccoli. Although they wouldn’t claim it as one of their “favorite foods,” they certainly like it more than any other vegetable. So there, that was the premise of these delicious Chicken + Bacon Ranch Bowls.
Chicken and bacon tossed in ranch dressing served over sweet potato noodles and roasted broccoli. I mean, what’s not to love about that wholesome family-style meal? Not a thing! So, mommas, try making this healthy, whole30 compliant dish for your family and watch them gobble up their dinner!
Checkout Tessemae’s Store Locator to find where they are sold closest to you!
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher Salt
- Black pepper
- 6 strips bacon (no nitrates or sugar added. I use Pederson Farms)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Tessemae's Creamy Ranch
- 1 large sweet potato, spiralized
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place broccoli florets on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Toss to coat evenly and spread in a single layer across the baking sheet. Roast in the oven at 400 for 20 minutes, or until tender and golden brown on the edges.
- Meanwhile, Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cut bacon into 1 inch pieces and fry, until cooked through and slightly crisp, about 7 minutes, flipping occasionally to cook evenly. Remove from heat and set on a paper towel lined plate. Set aside.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of the bacon grease in the skillet, discard the rest.
- Place chicken breasts on a cutting board and cover with a sheet of wax or parchment paper. Using a meat mallet, rolling pin, or bottom of a skillet, pound chicken until it is an even 1/4 inch thickness. Using a sharp knife, cut the chicken into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Increase the heat to the skillet with the bacon grease in it to medium high heat. Add the cubed chicken and cook, stirring occasionally until the chicken and golden brown and cooked through. About 7 minutes. Toss the cooked chicken in 1/2 cup of the creamy ranch. Set aside and cover to keep warm.
- Heat a separate skillet over medium heat with 1 tbsp. olive oil. Add the spiralized sweet potato and saute for about 6 minutes, or until tender.
- Divide sweet potatoes, broccoli, and the bacon and ranch chicken into bowls. Drizzle with a little more creamy ranch (if desired). Serve and enjoy!