This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
It’s no shock that I love spicy foods. It’s my love language. What’s also my love language are easy appetizers when entertaining. I absolutely love hosting friends and family over and cooking for them, but I also want to be able to enjoy their company, rather than just sit in the kitchen the whole party. So between my love of spice and entertaining, these Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeños are a winner.
These Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeños are super easy to make, use only 4 ingredients, and they give you more time with your family and friends and less time in the kitchen. You can also save time by prepping them ahead of the party, that way all you have to do is pop them in the air fryer (or oven) and they’ll be ready in no time!
You can obviously substitute the dairy-free cashew queso with real cheese or cream cheese if you please! But this is a super fun way to enjoy if you’re trying to cut back on dairy. It’s delicious both ways!
SHOP THE POST:
Find more of my appetizer recipes here.
Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapeños
- 5 fresh, medium-sized jalapenos
- 1/2 cup finely shredded chicken (I use rotisserie)
- 1/3 cup Cashew Queso (I use Siete Foods Mild Nacho Flavor)
- 5 strips bacon, cut in half legthwise
- 10 toothpicks
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
Prepare the Jalapeño Poppers:
- Cut the jalapeños in half lengthwise. Using a small measuring teaspoon, carefully scoop out the seeds in the center of the jalapeno.
- In a bowl, combine the shredded chicken and the cashew queso. Mix until well combined.
- Stuff each of the jalapeños with the "cheesy" chicken mixture. Next, wrap with a slice of the bacon and secure with a toothpick. Continue until all of the jalapeños are stuff. Sprinkle the prepared jalapeños with the smoked paprika.
Cook the Jalapeños:
- Air Fryer Method: Preheat the airfryer at 375 for 5 minutes. Lay the prepared jalapeños in a single layer (you may need to do this in 2 batches depending on the airfryer you have). Cook until the bacon is cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place the prepared jalapeños on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes until bacon is crispy and browned. Serve immediately.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.