Another great wing recipe when hosting or when the wing-cravings strike — Baked Sesame Chicken Wings!
If you have followed me for a while, you know I am a chicken wing-making machine. It’s my thang. Well, not only is it mine but my husband legit requests wings every single weekend. I love wings because they are easy to bake and you can flavor them up in all sorts of ways! Just check out all of the wings on my site if you haven’t yet. There is a flavor for any mood! And these are always a hit.
I am really into sesame flavored ANYTHING. I just love the way toasted sesame oil tastes. These Baked Sesame Chicken Wings are so darn easy to make and super flavorful. So…go make them this weekend and enjoy a nice game of football!!
And while these are pretty saucy as is, they would be extra delicious served with my SideDish Creamy Sesame for wing + veggie. dipping!
Baked Sesame Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs. split chicken wings
- 2 tbsp. avocado or olive oil
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 2 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tsp. fish sauce
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- Fresh cilantro for serving
- chopped green onion for garnish (the green parts only)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place wire racks on two large baking sheets and set aside.
- Place chicken wings in a large bowl. Toss with olive oil, sesame oil, and season generously with kosher salt and pepper, to taste.
- Arrange chicken wings (do not overcrowd) on the wire racks on top of the baking sheets. Bake until golden brown and crisp, about 35-45 minutes.
- Transfer baked wings into a bowl.
- Drizzle with the coconut aminos and fish sauce. Toss to coat. Next, add the toasted sesame seeds and toss once more to coat. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Place on a serving platter. Garnish with cilantro and scallions.
Food Photography and Styling by Modern Food Stories.