If you have followed me for awhile, you’d know I am a chicken wing making machine. It’s my thang. Well, not only is it mine but my husband legit requests wings every single weekend. I love wings because they are easy to bake and you can flavor them all sorts of ways to jazz them up! Just check out all of the wings on my site if you haven’t yet. There is a flavor for any mood! And these Baked Sesame Chicken Wings are always a hit.
I am really into sesame flavored ANYTHING. I just love the way toasted sesame oil tastes. These Baked Sesame Chicken Wings are so darn easy to make and super flavorful. So…go make them this weekend and enjoy a nice game of football!!
- 2 lbs. Split Chicken Wings
- 2 tbsp. avocado or olive oil
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tsp. fish sauce
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- Fresh cilantro, for serving
- chopped scallions (the green part of the a green onion), for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken wings in a bowl. Toss with olive oil, sesame oil, and season generously with kosher salt and pepper, to taste.
- Arrange chicken wings (do not overcrowd) on 1-2 large baking sheets on top of a wire rack. Bake in oven at 400 until golden brown and crisp, about 35-45 minutes.
- Transfer baked wings into a bowl.
- Drizzle with 2 tbsp. coconut aminos and 1 tsp. fish sauce. Toss to coat. Now add the toasted sesame seeds and toss once more to coat. Taste one, and add salt and pepper to taste, if needed.
- Place on a serving platter. Garnish with cilantro and scallions.
- Serve and enjoy!