This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Are you having your friends over to watch your favorite team play anytime soon? Well, just go ahead and add these super simple, yet mind-blowing delicious 5-ingredient Jalapeño-Chicken Egg Rolls to the menu!!
Yellowbird hot sauces has become an absolute staple in my kitchen. I know y’all know my love for all things spicy, and being a hot sauce connoisseur is something I am very proud of. ha! Yellowbird sauces are not your typical, watered-down hot sauces and the flavor-packed in each bottle is absolutely incredible! I am addicted! If you love spicy things, do yourself a favor and go buy some ASAP because I know you’ll love them as much as I do. Their sauces are flavor-forward with a thicker, smoother consistency packed with real, farm-fresh fruits and vegetables and NO fake filler ingredients. My personal favorite is their Habanero sauce but beware, you must be a spicy food lover like me to handle that one.
Here in this 5-ingredient Jalapeño-Chicken Egg Rolls recipe, I stuck with their Jalapeno Hot Sauce which has the most fantastic flavor. I also chose to use their jalapeno in this recipe because although it has a kick to it, it’s not off the charts spicy–making it perfect for serving guests at a football watch party!
To make these little bites of goodness, you only need 5 ingredients: the jalapeno hot sauce, cream cheese, shredded rotisserie chicken, egg roll wrappers, and avocado oil. That’s it! No joke. And they couldn’t be easier to whip up. If you’ve never worked with egg roll wrappers before let me just tell you–they are so easy to work with and so versatile! You can usually find egg roll wrappers at the grocery store in the fridge section near tofu.
After you make the simple filling for the wraps (chicken, cream cheese, and Yellowbird Jalapeno Hot Sauce), you’ll simply wrap them in the egg roll wrappers like so:
Place the wrapped chicken bites on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, seam side down, and brush the tops with avocado oil. Pop them in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, and that’s it!!
See, easy peasy! Serve with extra Yellowbird Jalapeno sauce for those of us that like to really feel the burn! That way each of your guests can enjoy these based on their own personal heat tolerance!
If you like these, you may also love my Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeños!
- 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8 tbsp cream cheese
- 6 tbsp Yellowbird jalapeño condiment
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 12 store bought egg roll wrappers*
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine shredded chicken, cream cheese and Yellowbird jalapeno condiment and toss until well combined.
- Place one egg roll wrap on a cutting board and add filling diagonally on wrap. Fold bottom corner over filling; roll snugly half-way to cover filling. Then, fold in both sides snugly against filling; moisten edges of last flap. Finally, roll wrap up and seal top corner. Lay seam side down on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and continue until all are complete.
- Brush the tops of each of the rolls with avocado oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the egg rolls are golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with additional Yellowbird jalapeño sauce and enjoy!
- *You can usually find egg roll wrappers in the fridge section near tofu at grocery stores.