This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Finding the right gift for the mom in your life can always be tough! Here’s my 2021 Mother’s Day Gift Guide to help pull together some options to choose from.
- Madewell Quilted Slippers: These are the perfect, cozy slippers for wear around the house.
- LuLu Serving Platter: This also comes in pink as you can see in my recent salmon taco recipe! Such a beautiful platter to gift this Mother’s Day.
- Flor Martini Glass: Anthropologie glassware is truly next level!
- LALO Tequila: This has become our go-to tequila. It’s clean with no additives and so smooth, plus the bottle is simply stunning. You can buy online or in-store.
- ABLE Hammered Stacking Ring: I’ve been loving these rings for everyday wear and ABLE has so many other great options aside from jewelry to choose from this Mother’s Day. Use code ‘ALEX20’ for 20% off the entire ABLE website!
- Limited Edition Soapply Set: I’m so excited about this launch with Soapply! Sutton and Winnie have custom-designed these adorable bottles of soap to keep your hands clean while also making an impact. with each set sold tied to a $10 donation- this set exclusively funds the launch of new water, sanitation, and hygiene projects in the Soapply newest Impact location in West Bengal.
- The Plant Project: Shop a wide selection of plants, books and more from The Plant Project! If you are local to Dallas, drop by for in-store or curbside pick-up but items are available for nationwide shipping as well.
- NoCrumbsLeft Nesting Bowls: I’ve always been a big NoCrumbsLeft fan, but these nesting bowls have made me an even bigger one. They sit beautifully in my kitchen and offer great size options for whatever I am making.
- Tommy John Joggers: My go-to joggers! They come in a variety of colors and are the perfect cozy pant to lounge in. They are so SO comfortable and a top pick in my closet! Use code ‘DEFINEDISH25’ through May 7 for 25% off!
- Vanity Planet Aira Facial Steamer: Nothing like making a little spa moment at home! This Aira Steamer will have the special woman in your life feeling extra pampered. Use this link for 50% off your Aira!
- Augustinus Bader Rich Cream: While this is definitely the most expensive skincare product I currently own, I am telling you it is next level amazing! I was introduced to this by a friend and there is no turning back now. I also let my mom use it on our recent vacation together and she was also obsessed and bought a bottle immediately. It’s a luxorious gift if you’re looking to get here something fancy.
- Maison Bath Caddy: One of the best Mother’s Day gifts I think would be an uninterrupted hour-long bath and this bath caddy will be the perfect addition to hold all of your batch accessories.
- Necessaire Body Ritual Set: Post-bath, the Necessaire Body Ritual Set is another must. Use code ‘ALEX10’ for 10% off your purchase!