This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
It’s hard to have fish without a creamy, delicious tartar sauce — no matter how flavorful your recipe is! With added sugars in many tartar sauces, I decided to create my own Whole30 Tartar Sauce! It adds the perfect creaminess to your dish.
Try this with my Blackened Pan-Seared Salmon!
- 1/2 cup Homemade Mayo or Primal Kitchen Mayo
- 1 tsp. whole grain mustard
- 2 tbsp. dill relish
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill (loosely packed)
- 2 tbsp. capers, drained
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice (or 1/2 lemon)
- 1/2 tsp. Louisiana style hot sauce (I like Crystal's)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- A pinch of kosher salt and a pinch of black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and give it 3-4 pulses. You don't want it smooth but you want to blend it just slightly.