This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Yesterday, on the Whole30.com blog I shared 3 family-friendly recipes using Primal Kitchen® products. Primal Kitchen makes delicious condiments, dressings, and oils from nourishing ingredients to help you get flavorful, nutritious Whole30 dishes on the table fast. I have found these great for weeknights, saving me time and effort, and I am able to get dinner on the table in no time…which, I know all you mommas out there can appreciate! And these Turkey Taco Meatballs with Chipotle-Lime Aioli will get a delicious meal on the table quickly.
Head over to the full post to check out this Turkey Taco Meatballs with Chipotle-Lime Aioli recipe along with 2 other easy-peasy family-friendly recipes AND Whole30.com is also sharing a coupon to get $2 off your purchase of primal kitchen products!
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1/2 tsp. salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper, or to taste
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup Primal Kitchens Chipotle Lime Mayo
- Juice of 1 lime
- In a bowl, combine the mayo and juice of 1 lime. Stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic, egg and almond flour. Using your hands, work the meat until it is just combined.
- Using a small ice cream scoop or large tablespoon, scoop meat into hands and roll to form 1.5 - 2 inch sized meatballs. Continue until all of the meat is turned into meatballs.
- Skillet Method: Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add 2 tbsp. olive oil. When hot, place meatballs in the skillet (you may have to do this in 2 batches depending on the size of your skillet) and fry on all sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side. Reduce heat to low and cover the skillet and let cook until meatballs are cooked all the way through (no longer pink in the center) about 5 more minutes.
- Oven Method: Place meatballs on a cooking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes, or until meatballs are cooked through.
- When meatballs are complete, serve with aioli and enjoy! I like to use mine as a salad dressing, while my kids use their as a dipping sauce! You do you!