This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Here is a super easy on-the-go muffin to make at the beginning of the week, Spinach and Banana Blender Muffins.
Similar to making a smoothie, toss all of these healthful ingredients into a blender, blend away, pour into a cupcake tin, and voila! You’ll have delicious, nutritious muffins for the week!
I love that in this Spinach and Banana Blender Muffins recipe you can use ripe bananas (and you don’t have to wait for them to be over-ripe, like traditional banana muffins). While overripe is perfectly fine to use here, sometimes we just don’t want to wait and we want delicious banana muffins in our kitchen!
I also boost these muffins by adding in Rootz Nutrition Collagen Superfood, which has 15 grams of collagen and plant protein and brain-boosting MCT’s! It’s so tasty and healthy and really makes these muffins packed with nutritious goodies. This collagen superfood product is gluten-free, dairy-free, no sugar added and 100% paleo approved and I absolutely love tossing it in smoothies and baked goods! You can use my code THEDEFINEDDISH when shopping the Rootz Nutrition website for 20% off any of their products. [affiliate link]
My entire family LOVES these green blender muffins and I hope yours will, too!
- 1 ½ cups banana peeled and broken into 1-inch pieces (about 3 small bananas)
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup liquid coconut oil sub avocado oil
- 3 tbsp Vanilla Collagen Superfood
- 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1 ¼ cups almond flour
- 3 cups packed baby spinach
- Preheat the oven to 350℉
- Add the banana, eggs, maple syrup and coconut oil to your high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Turn off your blender then add the collagen superfood, cinnamon, salt,baking powder, baking soda, tapioca flour, almond flour and spinach. Blend until smooth. Be sure to stop the blender and wipe the sides to ensure the ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Place liners into your cupcake tins then evenly pour your batter into the liners ¾ of the way full.
- Place into the oven and bake for 12-14 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the oven and let rest in the pan for at least 5 minutes.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.