Spicy Balsamic Roasted French Carrots Ingredients:
- 4 bunches of Orange French Baby Carrots
- 2 Bunches of Maroon French Baby Carrots
- 2 Bunches of White French Baby Carrots
- 3-4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. crushed black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar (We love Olivier Brand from William Sonoma)
1. Cut off the green tops of all of the carrots, leaving just about of 1/4 inch of the green tip on. We also trimmed the tip of the carrots that were really skinny. Scrub and clean carrots thoroughly.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. On a large cooking sheet place a big sheet of parchment paper and arrange the carrots evenly across. Drizzle about 3-4 tbsp. of olive oil and toss until evenly coated. Add 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of crushed black pepper, 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper and about 2 tbsp. of Olivier balsamic vinegar then toss.
4. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes and the carrots are very tender when you stab them with a fork. ENJOY these Spicy Balsamic Roasted French Carrots!
For more roasted veggie ideas, try my apple cider roasted root vegetables!