THIS Sheet Pan Harissa Chicken + Veggies, you guys! It was one of those that as I put it in the oven I was thinking, well darn, I really hope this isn’t a fail…but, boy was I wrong! It is a total winner winner chicken dinner! Like, really freaking good. My husband ooh-ed and ahh-ed over it the entire time he ate it. I have a feeling it’s going to be a new go-to!
The best part about it? It’s so easy my 4-year-old could make it. Well, maybe not the chopping the veggies with a sharp knife part…but other than that, it’s as easy as can be. I love the warm flavors of curry and cumin, along with the oh-so-tasty kick from the harissa.
Speaking of harissa, you all have probably seen me use Mina Harissa in many of my dishes before. It is definitely a condiment that is always in my fridge, ready to elevate any dish I please. I keep it simple and add it on top of grilled protein or fish OR I sometimes get a little festive with it and add it to sauces like my Bang Bang Sauce that I made in my Bang Bang Shrimp Lettuce Wraps. And, as I did here with this fantastic Sheet Pan Harissa Chicken + Veggies. It adds so much flavor and I especially love that it only has 6 simple, clean ingredients. No added junk. Just like I like my food!
So go, get yourself some Mina Harissa and make this sheet pan meal asap. Trust me on this one.
- 5-6 Bone-in, Skin-on Chicken Thighs
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 8 sticks
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts, woody ends removed and halved
- 1/2 red onion, diced large
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2+ tbsp. Mina Harissa
- 1/2 cup fresh dill leaves, for serving
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, for serving
- 4 tbsp. mayo
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- zest of 1/2 a lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place chicken, carrots, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, and onion on a large sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and, using your hands, toss to coat evenly.
- Now, season with the curry powder, cumin, and plenty of salt and pepper. Toss once more to coat evenly and spread contents across the sheet pan evenly.
- Brush harissa on the tops (skin side) of the chicken thighs to coat the top.
- Place in oven and bake for 45 minutes, checking in at 30 minutes and gently tossing the veggies at that time.
- While the chicken is baking, combine all of the aioli ingredients in a food processor or just whisk until combined evenly.
- Remove sheet pan when cook time is complete. Garnish with fresh cilantro and dill, and drizzle with the aioli.
- Serve and enjoy!