This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
The rub with these Oven-Roasted Chili-Lime Bone-in Chicken Breasts, though…like what?! It is freaking delicious. This chicken is one of the simplest of weeknight meals to make but, let me tell you, the flavor of the chicken is on point, its sooo juicy, and the skin is crispy– it is just perfection! Cook these Oven-Roasted Chili-Lime Bone-in Chicken Breasts up with any side dish your heart desires for a very satisfying meal. NO MORE BORING CHICKEN!
- 2 bone-in, skin on chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- zest of 1 small lime (about 1 tbsp.)
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. coarse black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. chipotle chili powder (or regular chili powder is fine)
- 1 large sheet of parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine your “rub” ingredients: the lime zest, kosher salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin, and chili powder. Toss to combine evenly and set aside.
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breasts. Place them on a cooking sheet lined with parchment paper skin side up. Drizzle with olive oil and rub so that it is evenly coating the chicken. Rub the spice mixture all over the top of the chicken so that it is also evenly coated.
- Place in oven and roast for 40 minutes, or until it is cooked all the way through and crispy on the top. Serve with some green veggies and enjoy!