This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Talk about a “Not Sad Desk Lunch”!! It’s this Quinoa Tabbouleh with Feta Cheese right here! This is a great make-ahead dish that can serve as a side dish for dinner any night of the week and an even better light, healthy, and delicious lunch that you can pack and take to work! Heck yes! Enjoy this Quinoa Tabbouleh with Feta Cheese!
- 3 cups of cooked Quinoa
- 1 cucumber, unpeeled, seeded and diced
- 2 cups of grape tomatoes, quartered (measure before cutting)
- 5 Green onions, sliced (white and green parts)
- 6 oz. carton feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 cup fresh chopped mint
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
Method: Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, toss to combine. Refrigerate and serve chilled or at room temperature.
Recipe adapted from Barefoot Contessa.