We love hearts of palm over here at our household, and those of you that love it as much as we do are going to just drool over this recipe from The Food Network! So simple and easy, and quick to become a new favorite staple side salad in your household. If you are serving this as the main course, it serves two. If it is a side salad, it can definitely serve 4! Hearts of Palm lovers, enjoy!!!
Ingredients (Serves 2-4):
- 1/4 of a red onion, sliced thinly
- 2 cups of sliced hearts of palm
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 2+ cups of Arugula
1. Placed sliced red onion and sliced hearts of palm in a bowl. Add parsley, 3 tbsp. olive oil, and 3 tbsp. lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Toss gently until well combined.
2. Placed desired amount of arugula in each individuals bowl. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and lightly season with salt and pepper. Spoon hearts of palm mixture over the top of the arugula. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe Courtesy of Food Network