Easy Ground Beef Stir-Fry
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons ghee (or butter)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 yellow or white onion, sliced
- 2-3 celery stalks, sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 small head broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger (use fresh or we love The Ginger People Brand)
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce (use cononut aminos for Whole30 option)
- juice of 1 lime
- kosher salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- Melt ghee in large skillet or wok over medium heat. When hot, add garlic and onion. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add broccoli, carrots and celery. Stir.
- Add ground beef and a little salt. Brown the beef, breaking it apart with a wooden spoon, until cooked through. About 10 minutes.
- Drain your stir fry to get any excess liquid from beef.
- Return stir fry to skillet over medium heat. Add your minced ginger, soy sauce (or coconut aminos), juice of lime and crushed red pepper. Stir to mix all ingredients together. Cook until most of your liquid has soaked up, about 5-10 minutes.
- I love to serve mine over a bed of jasmine rice, quinoa or cauliflower rice!
The Defined Dish https://thedefineddish.com/