If you follow along my Instagram stories, you know that I recently received this Goodful AeroGarden and it’s been FREAKING AWESOME. I am telling you, I have the ultimate black thumb… as in yes, I try SO hard but I kill plants like no other. It’s something I try so very hard at but for the life of me I can’t keep a plant alive. I finally decided to try an AeroGarden and my mind is blown. Y’all the herbs are growing like crazy! It’s magical. All I have to do is sit back and when the light turns red, I add water or a dash of plant food. It’s just that easy.
With that being said, the dill is growing at a rapid pace and I just can’t keep up! My good friend, Audrey, came over for New Year’s Eve night and was like WOAH, look at all that dill! You need to make an Easy Salmon and Dill Salad. Uh, thanks Audrey! Best idea ever.
So here it is. A simply delicious Easy Salmon and Dill Salad that is perfect for grab and go lunches and takes about 5 minutes to make. I absolutely love it and hope you do, too!
SHOP THE POST.
- 2 (6oz) cans pink salmon, drained (I use Wildplanet brand)
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped dill
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely diced white onion
- 2 tablespoons Homemade mayonnaise or Whole30 compliant
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 1 tablespoon compliant dill relish or finely diced dill pickles
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Mixed greens, for serving
- Cucumbers, for serving
- Celery, for serving
- Carrots, for serving
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Use a fork to break up the salmon. Stir to combine all ingredients.
- Serve as is, in lettuce cups, wrapped in a collard green or like i did--with mixed greens, cucumber, celery and carrots.