This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
If you didn’t know already, my method of making chicken thighs crispy will never make you miss deep-fried chicken again. Many of you have tried my Nashville Un-Fried Hot Chicken, but you have yet to try my Pan-Roasted Greek Chicken Thighs. They are so simple and the flavor is just fantastic!! They pretty much pair great with everything but my favorite way to serve them is over a delicious and loaded greek salad enter this Deconstructed Greek Salad with Pan-Roasted Chicken Thighs!
Even though the chicken thighs already have their own, special post, I had to give this Deconstructed Greek Salad with Pan-Roasted Chicken Thighs it’s own because, well, it’s just worth it!
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup good red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup good olive oil
- Cook chicken according to instructions.
- Meanwhile, prepare your dressing. For the vinaigrette, whisk together the garlic, oregano, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Still whisking, slowly add the olive oil to make an emulsion. Pour the vinaigrette over the vegetables. Add the feta and olives and toss lightly. Set aside for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend. Serve at room temperature.
- Place romaine lettuce in a bowl and drizzle and toss with desired amount of the greek dressing.
- Place dressed lettuce in the bottom of a bowl and layer with toppings: the cucumber, tomatoes, onions, olives, mint and avocado.
- Serve alongside the pan roasted chicken thighs.