- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- about 1 inch of ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. + 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp . kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Mina Harissa, for serving
- Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts. Place in a large ziplock bag with 2 tbsp. olive oil, the lemon juice, garlic, ginger, turmeric, cumin, kosher salt, pepper, and cayenne. Shake to combine well. Place in the fridge and allow to marinade for at least 30 minutes, or up to overnight.
- Grill or cook however you please until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Serve with Mina Harissa for dipping. Enjoy!