For all of you Pho lovers that want a pho fix without all of the time that goes into it, here is a great way to get it…my Pho in 15 Minutes. Literally, this pho only takes 15 minutes to make and I love whipping this up when I have tons of fresh herbs leftover from one of my herby Thai recipes. I always have bonafide provisions bone broth in my fridge/freezer at all times. I love the depth of flavor the beef one provides and I have found it is perfect for a quick pho fix. All you need is all the garnishes, a few things to enhance the flavor of the broth and voila! You have yourself some faux pho!
If you’d like to make the “real deal” check out my Lemongrass Chicken Pho recipe.
- 2 cups Bonafide Provisions Beef Bone Broth
- 1 tsp. Red Boat Fish Sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- salt, to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 1/2 zucchini, spiralized
- 1/2 thai chile, thinly sliced
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- sliced onion
- Fresh herbs (basil or thai basil leaves, cilantro, and mint)
- lime wedge
- Heat broth over medium-high heat in a small pot. Add the fish sauce, juice of 1/2 lime, salt to taste, a clove of minced garlic, and the grated ginger. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place raw zucchini noodles in the bottom of a bowl, pour broth over. Add the thai chile, sliced radish and onion, the fresh herbs and serve with a wedge of lime!