FOR HER/ AKA ME.
These are things that I personally love and own, or things that are on my own wishlist!
- TUMI Backpack. If you are wanting to splurge and get the lady in your life something nice and practical, this Tumi backpack is my current favorite thing I own. Clayton bought it for me for Mother’s Day and I absolutely love it for travel and just for when I want to pack up all my work items and get out of the house and go park it at a coffee shop. There are lots of nice pockets to store laptops and other storage plus, I just love the look of it. So classy and I know i’ll use this great quality bag for a very long time! hurry, it’s on sale right now on Shopbop, use code ‘more18’ at checkout for 25% off!
- On Women’s Cloud Running Shoe. So I don’t actually own these yet, but my trainer exclusively wears them and absolutely loves them for training/running. I love the look of them and this is what I am asking for Christmas!
- Hotel San Jose Robe. This robe comes in both pink and blue and I have had it for years. At least 5 years and I absolutely love it. It’s lightweight, festive, super comfy, and easy to wash and dry!
- YETI Coffee Mug. If you have a coffee lover in your life, or a new mom, get them this mug!! I am always running around making everyone breakfast and having to re-heat my coffee but I no longer have to do that with my YETI mug. It keeps your coffee hot for so long and I absolutely love it.
- One Love Organic Vitamin B Enzyme Oil Cleanser. Okay, this stuff is magical! I was hesitant about switching to an oil cleanser so I used to use it before my regular facewash, and now I am exclusively using this. It’s completely non-toxic and organic and only uses real, clean ingredients and regardless, it takes off your makeup so well and cleanse your face like a champ and no matter what, the lady in your life will love it. Use my discount code ‘defined15’ for 15% off at checkout at The Greenway Shop.
- Honest Hazel Eye Gels. I absolutely love these refreshing eye gels when I have tired eyes. Whether it be when I am traveling or after a long weekend, I love using these non-toxic, green beauty eye gels to hydrate and brighten dark circles. These are the perfect stocking stuffer or little gift to get for your best friends with maybe some fun baked goods for Christmas! Use my discount code ‘defined15’ for 15% off at checkout at The Greenway Shop.
- Tom Ford Lipstick, Matte ‘Pussycat’. This is my go-to lip color and more or less, all that I wear. I absolutely love the pinkish, mauve color and that it is matte for a subtle edgy look. I get so many compliments on this one and it looks good on me, my mom, and my sister!
- Camellia and Rose Face Serum. Another magical product that I have used for years. I apply this beautifying serum for an instant glow before makeup and at night before my moisturizer. Use my discount code ‘defined15’ for 15% off at checkout at The Greenway Shop.
- Tart Shape Tape Double Duty Concealer. Have a blemish? This stuff has you freaking covered. I recently started buying this and no concealer compares! I also use it for under eyes to make my eyes pop and cover dark circles. It’s not a non-toxic product but WOW, it works like a freaking charm.
- Cookbook, The Home Cook by Alex Guarnaschelli. This is one of the more recent books I purchased that I just love! It’s recipes inspire me so much and everything in it looks fantastic!
- Immersion Blender. If the foodie in your life doesn’t own one of these, get them one now! I love for blending soups (no more transfering to a blender), making salad dressings, and making homemade mayo in about 30 seconds!!
- All new Echo-Show. I got the new Echo Show in October and I absolutely love it. It’s like my personal Sous Chef in my kitchen and I love it to make everyday life more simple!
- Ballarini Skillet. My favorite non-stick skillet ever! I have had mine for almost a year now and it’s non-stick capabilites are still rocking!
- Good Pottery. Okay, nothing wins over my heart like a new peice of handcrafted pottery. Two of my very favorites: Hanselmann Pottery and A Question of Eagles,
- Unison Copper Flatware. This flatware makes my blogger heart so happy! It’s brushed, so it’s not shiny in pictures plus I absolutely love the copper color!
- InstantPot. I am sure there isn’t a foodie that hasn’t included the InstantPot in their gift guides, but it’s necessary to include because it really is worth all the rage. Pressure cook your foods with this easy to use electrical multi-cooker!
- AGolde High Rise Jeans. I recently bought these jeans and I don’t want to take them off!! They are fun, comfy, and I love the high rise look. I dress them up with heels or booties, or throw on some sneakers and where them during the week. They do fit true to size!
- Brassy Knoll Drop Earrings. Super cute earrings that I love!!
- Oversized Chenille Cardigan. Okay, for only $44 this cardigan is like, the best gift EVER. I have it and wear it regularly and it’s super cozy!!
- Sam Edelman Hilty Bootie. These booties are a classic that won’t ever go out of style! I love the chunky heal, too, so that you aren’t miserable all night ( I am such a whimp about heels)!
FOR LITTLE GIRLS.
Things that Sutton (6) and Winnie (3) absolutely love or that they are asking for.
- Hatchimal Playset + 2. Hatchimal CollEGGtibles 12 pack — This is one of Winnie’s (3 years old) favorite toys right now. Please note that the actual hatchimals are a choking hazard, so if you have younger kids this is *not* a great gift. However, if you kiddo is old enough for it they are a huge hit. They are fun to collect and play with, and Winnie can seriously play with the playset and hatchimals for hours.
3. smART Sketcher — Sutton (6 years old) absolutely loves to draw and do any sort of art activity. Clayton got her this Smart Sketcher, where you place a sketch on this little projector and trace, and Sutton absolutely loves it!
4. Book: Betty Bunny Loves Chocolate Cake with plush Bunny Toy. Books are *always* a good gift idea if you are giving a gift to a little one in your life that isn’t yours. The kid will love it, but her parent’s will love you even more because it’s not messy and it’s educational. This is one of the girls and my favorite books. We giggle so hard together everything we read it!! It’s absolutely adorable and a fun nighttime read that any age little girl will love!
5. Guess Who: There are a lot of games out there, new and old, but it’s the good old classic game of Guess Who that my family enjoys most! It’s easy to clean up, easy to play, and just fun!
6. Book, The Wonkey Donkey: Here is a book my mom recently got the girls and we laughed *so hard* the first time we read it! Just a fun, silly one for the family to enjoy.
7. 36″ Mini Kids Trampoline. Last year, Sutton asked Santa for a trampoline for Christmas. Ugh, we did not want to buy a big huge trampoline but we didn’t want Santa to disappoint either, so we got the mini. She wasn’t disappointed one bit and the girls still use it regularly!! Such a fun gift!
8. Calico Critters School Bus + 9. Calico Critters Bunny Family: Winnie (3 years old) absolutely loves these right now and plays with them all the time. We have the school bus, too, and the critters are always cruising around the house!
10. LOL Doll. Honestly, I should just delete everything else from this gift guide and tell you that if you have a daugther, niece, granddaughter, goddaughter, any little girl above the age of 3, LOL dolls are all the rage. My kids are absolutely obsessed with them and play with them everyday. I fully intend on packing their stocking with only LOL dolls this year and that alone would be a perfect christmas in their eyes. So, here is my PSA. Get the little girl in your life a LOL doll. If you only have $10 to spend, get them 1. If you have $30 to spend, get them 3. Also, if you know they love LOL dolls and already have a ton and you are adding to their collection, get them this storage container. Their mom and the kid will love you for it.
11. American Girl Doll. Sutton, my 5 year old, absolutely loves anything to do with American Girl Dolls. In fact, her 6th birthday party is in a few weeks and we already have her party planned there. If you want to splurge, get the little girl in your life one of these, or a cute new outfit for her doll.
12. Doll House for Large Dolls. Okay, this doll house might be large, but it is really nice looking and my kids play with theirs all the time. It stores all of their American Dolls/American Doll “stuff” and looks adorable in their playroom. It’s the perfect gift for the kids and for the mom to enjoy to have a good place to store all of the ‘stuff’.
13. Our Generation Dolls. If you don’t want to break the bank on an American Girl doll, the Our Generation Doll from Target is a fraction of the price and great quality!! This is the one that Sutton asked Santa for!