(This has been our most popular recipe for a long time now, and it needed a little makeover.)
These Baked Buffalo Drumsticks couldn’t be easier! With just minimal ingredients and super easy kitchen work, you can have these out in no time. Instead of wings, which take like 500 to get full off of, try making drumsticks instead! Perfect for Football watching party or just an easy weeknight meal, you can’t go wrong with these guys!
- 2-3 lbs. of organic, free range drumsticks (about 10 drumsticks)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup Frank's original hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Season the drumsticks all over with salt and pepper.
- Place the drumsticks in a large ziplock bag or bowl. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and add the minced garlic. Seal and shake so that the drumsticks are evenly coated.
- Now add in the cup of Franks Original Hot Sauce. Seal, and shake well so that it is evenly coated again. Let marinade for at least 30 minutes, but you can marinade them in the fridge all day (which is even better)! Regardless, remove the chicken from the fridge 30 minutes prior to cooking so that it comes to room temp.
- Place a large sheet of foil to cover the bottom of a cooking sheet. Line the drumsticks across the cooking sheet. Keep the rest of the marinade in the ziplock bag for later.
- Place drumsticks in the oven and roast for 30-35 minutes (or until the skin has some dark, crispy looking spots).
- 10 minutes prior to removing the drumsticks from the oven, take the remaining marinade from the zip lock bag and pour it into a small saucepan or a small skillet. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer, stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes and let it reduce by half.
- Remove drumstick from the oven. Brush on the remaining sauce all over the drumsticks.
- Serve and enjoy!