You’re hosting a fiesta this weekend and you have the guacamole, the salsa, and the chips…why not add another fun dip to the mix? I mean, who doesn’t love a good 5-Minute Black Bean Dip?!
This 5-Minute Black Bean Dip is SO yummy and it seriously takes no time at all to whip up! It’s the perfect addition to any party.
- 1 can organic black beans, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
- juice of 1 lime
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend until almost smooth, leaving just a little texture to it. Taste, add salt and pepper if needed (if I am not serving this alongside salsa, I like to add 1-2 tbsp. of my favorite store bought salsa, too!)
- You can either serve this immediately, or heat this up over the stovetop until warm.
- Serve with chips or veggies for dipping! You can also smear them over chips and top with cheese for some really good nachos!